Eligibility , Documentation & Payments
Eligibility to transact.
- Any person aged 18 years and above is eligible to transact. Persons aged between 18 & 21 years shall have consent of their family members or legal guardian in writing with their documentation.
- Seller must provide 1ID & Address proof for verification. (Refer Documentation for more details). Permanant address proof can be provide for non localites, Passport & stay visa mandatory for International customers.
- Sellers can sell articles which were purchased, inherited by him/her or if it belongs to their spouse with their consent, Sellers cannot sell articles belonging to their friends, relatives, collegues, or any other persons.
- Seller : (Any 2 Documents) such as PAN, Aadhar, Voters ID, Work ID, Passport, Drivers license, Telephone bill, Electricity bill, Gas connection bill, Rental agreement.
- Seller (NRI, PIO) : Passport, PAN, Indian Address currently staying.
- Seller (Non Indian) : Passport, Visa, Indian Address currently staying.
At DGold the transactions are instant, All payment are made by IMPS, Neft, Rtgs or Cash*. Sellers must provide the following information for account transfers.
- Name as per bank records.
- Account No.
- Ifsc code of branch / bank.
- Account type.
- Cancelled cheque leaf is required for payments above 2 lakhs.
*Cash : Cash payments are made subject to statutory guidelines by the Income tax department, Please check with us for more information.
Buying Gold - Booking procedure
Call us on +919880077297 and inform us the quantity you want to buy. We will make the booking sms you the booking number & details.
- We book orders between 10.00am and 3.00pm and will be processed the same day. (Subject to availability)
- Once booked the prices & quantities are locked, but failure to receive payment before 4.30pm can lead to auto cancellation & buyer may get blocked.
- Account No. & Ifsc code of branch / bank will be sent to the buyer once booking is confirmed.
- PAN & Aadhar card is mandatory for valuation above fifty thousand.
- TCS is applicable for cash transactions above 2 lakhs.
*Cash : Cash payments made subject to statutory guidelines by the Income tax department, Please check with us for more information.
Frequently asked questions.
FAQ related to Selling, Buying, Release & others. click here
Submit your query :
Warning : Trying to sell stolen or spurious articles is a criminal offense, Sellers must provide proper documentation to transact.We do not entertain minors under any circumstances. Persons between the age 18 to 23 years must have consent of their family members to transact. Verification will be done if necessary. DGold.in reserves the right to reject any transaction, Suspicious transactions will be reported to the appropriate agencies. Check your eligibility. Click here