Sell your old Gold Jewellery, & buy it back
Preserve sentimental values by opting for a buyback option when you sell your gold jewelry, You have an option to sell your gold jewelry today and buy it back by repaying it monthly. Once you repay the entire amount you can take back your jewellery without any hassles.
Note : The seller must enroll for this option at the time of selling gold, Please check the terms & conditions to avail this facility.
Procedure to opt for EMI Buyback
- Step 1- Collect all the gold peices you want to sell and keep aside all the pertaining bills of the gold ornaments. (Bills are not mandatory but if present will act as a reference point for the weights and purities)
- Step 2- Visit our office and present your gold for evaluation. Once the peices & weights are recorded we will provide you with an initial estimation. On your approval we shall test the gold using our Xref – Spectrometer to ascertain the exact purities of the gold ornaments. (Note: other elements such as Stones, Beads, Enamel, wax will have no value) The test time for each article may take upto a minute.
- Step 3- Once the test results are ascertained the valuator will log it into our system and an auto generated final valuation report will be shown. You must now inform the valuator that you want to convert this to a buyback option and accordingly it will be done.
Eligibility, Terms & Condition for EMI buyback
- This facility applies for Gold & Diamond Jewellery only.
- Buyback facility for valuations above 1 lakh rupees.
- Tenure options 3 or 6 months.
- Payments to be made in monthly instalments.
- Service charges & GST is applicable.
- Seller has to make payments on the respective due dates or the gold will be liquidated.
Warning : Trying to sell stolen or spurious articles is a criminal offense, Sellers must provide proper documentation to transact.We do not entertain minors under any circumstances. Persons between the age 18 to 23 years must have consent of their family members to transact. Verification will be done if necessary. DGold.in reserves the right to reject any transaction, Suspicious transactions will be reported to the appropriate agencies. Check your eligibility. Click here